Asst Programme Executive
CARE CORNER SINGAPORE LTD
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Social Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$1800 - S$2400
- Support team to plan and execute community profiling and identify the needs, interests and capabilities of residents.
- Support team to identify and assess the strengths of community assets and service gaps.
- Provide administrative support to collect and organize data for reporting, analysis, evaluation, document learnings, challenges and best practices.
- Opportunities to be involved in organisational level projects
- Possess a diploma/ITE in any field, preferably in social service
- Relevant qualifications in working with older persons or in the social service sector
- Experience in community work or eldercare an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to do public speaking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organization skills and structured.
- Good IT literacy
Closing on 06 Mar 2021