ASIAN AYURVEDA & MARMA PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Hospitality, Medical / Therapy Services
S$7000 - S$7600
BACHELORS DEGREE IN AYURVEDA (BAMS - BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY)
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE - 5 YEARS OF AYURVEDIC CLINICAL PRACTICE
CLASS A REGISTRATION IN INDIAN MEDICAL COUNCIL (CCIM) OR ANY RELEVANT STATE MEDICAL COUNCILS
NO. OF WORKING DAYS : 5.5 DAYS / WEEK
SALARY RANGE : S$7000 TO S$7600
- Providing consultation to the patients as per the appointment schedules.
- Understanding patient health issues and prescribing necessary medications and treatments if required.
- Advising screening and scanning if necessary.
- Answering queries of the patients.
- Explaining the treatments provided to them and their benefits.
- Offering ayurvedic therapies to the clients.
- Maintaining the inventory level and restocking the products as required.
- Ensuring the client is fully informed about the treatment.
- Enhancing customer satisfaction and customer excellence through services provided.
- Assigning tasks to the fellow Practitioners and other team members.
- Maintaining documentation after completion of treatments
Closing on 02 Feb 2022