Billing Executive / Manager, Business Management (1-Year Contract)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
Perform billing governance and operations to ensure business sustainability and adequate cashflow.
What to Expect:
• Interact closely and partner with the business units to provide billing support and analysis
• Handle month/year-end closing of billing and accruals
• Ensure billing functions are executed within the stipulated deadlines or/and tender specifications
• Engage vendors in relation to billing matters such billing disputes and draw up the billing framework for vendors’ compliance
• Perform regular review of processes and look into process to improve operational efficiency and agility
• Gather and analyse information/data to identify gaps and recommend solutions
• Review outstanding debts and follow up as appropriate
• Prepare presentation slides on billing for stakeholders
How to Succeed:
• Min Diploma in Accounting or Business with 1-2 years of experience in the related field.
• Familiar with Agile/Scrum billing is preferred
• Possess positive attitude, meticulous and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill to work with cross–functional teams at all levels
• Proficient in Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Closing on 08 Feb 2022