KINGFISHER RECRUITMENT (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Sciences / Laboratory / R&D
S$5000 - S$6500
A Singapore biotechnology start-up focusing on diagnostics is expanding across the region. They are currently working with the Health Sciences Authority of Singapore to manufacture test kits to fight covid19, and these kits have been deployed to 13 Singapore hospitals and over 20 countries. It currently has operations across Singapore, USA, Japan, and China.
Role 1: Data Scientist (Bioinformatics)
- Combination of hands-on experience in machine learning and bioinformatics
- Work alongside R&D Scientists
- Develop sequencing data analysis pipeline to identify novel biomarkers for cancers
- PhD/MSc. in Science or Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
Role 2: Bioinformatics Specialist
- Derive QA and QC guidelines pertaining to NGS data for in-house NGS workflows
- Design, set up and manage bioinformatics pipelines
- PhD or MSc in Bioinformatics
- Strong programming experience
Closing on 27 Jan 2021