Business Development/Marketing Executive Traineeship #SGUnitedMidCareerPathways
SSIVIX LAB PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Marketing / Public Relations, Sales / Retail
S$2100 - S$2100
The Business Development/Marketing executive manages business development activities for the company driving sales and marketing activities and the acquisition of new business.
· Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector primarily Medical/Healthcare, Augmented reality, Virtual reality, and Artificial Intelligence.
· Closely work with sales team on business development plan and execution.
· New Client acquisition and on-boarding (Clinics/Doctor’s/Healthcare practitioner)
· Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
· Building relationships with existing clients in an attempt to increase their current spend.
· Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
· You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
· Work together with marketing team on marketing event.
· Work with marketing team on marketing strategy and company branding.
· 1-2 years of experience in sales and marketing.
· Good understanding within digital health and healthcare services space.
· Good academics record and desire for business development.
· Self-driven, well in network, can-do attitude, result oriented and fast learner.
· Ready to accept challenges and work in fast pace start up working environment.
· Team player who can focus on business development and help peers in marketing space.
· Innovative and strategic ideas for start-up.
· Well aware with current technological revolution and environment.
· Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
· Fluency in English and Mandarin must.
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA:
· All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme.
Duration of Attachment:
Closing on 13 Feb 2021