Business Support, Ops, Jurong
WEST PHARMACEUTICAL SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Admin / Secretarial
S$2000 - S$2400
In this role, you will support production in managing the production data/reports, Learning Management System (LMS) and other administrative tasks
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Manager to provide support, manage and control the following activities:
- Daily data entry of all production technicians output and quality information into the computer files
- Provide regular analysis and summary of the above data for review
- Perform administrator tasks for the Learning Management System (LMS) for the production line, eg, create and maintain training data, plan training matrix requirement, create training schedules, assign trainings to end users, registrations for training dates, record learning event history, run reports, update the LMS system, etc.
- Update and maintain the attendance & leave records and personal folders of the production chargehands and technicians.
- Filing and up-keeping of documents for 5S, line clearance and SPC studies, etc.
- Follow-up on SOI/SOP/WI revisions, e.g., obsoleting old copies and implementing of new ones. Filing and up-keeping of SOI files
- Retrieving of information and data for customer complaint or audit finding investigations
- Consolidate and raise PRs for production department
- Stationery inventory control and replenishment for the respective departments
- IDF scrap form preparation and circulation for approvals
- Any other administrative tasks as required from time to time as assigned
- Minimum GCE O Level or equivalent.
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Good interpersonal skills and a good team player
- Experience in Microsoft Word / Excel / Access is a pre-requisite
- Understand of SAP modules, MES and cGMP will be an added advantage
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to be aware of all relevant SOPs as per Company policy as they are related to the position covered by this Job Description
- Support and contribute in Lean Sigma programs and activities towards delivery of the set target
- Able to comply with the company’s safety policy at all times
- Able to comply with the company’s quality policy at all times.
Closing on 08 Dec 2021