GES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$2500 - S$4980
- Manage all aspects of material planning for Key Customers- engineering build, pilot run, mass production, end-of-life stages etc.
- Closely coordinate with component buyers, business unit managers, engineers and customer to provide clear material visibility such that sales order commitment to customer is met
- Manage excess and obsolete inventory- Actively seek opportunities for transfer to other site, return to vendors, re-sales etc.
- Monitor, analyse and assess market trends – Constant touch with market player in key commodities in the areas of lead-time, supply situation, capacities and price fluctuations.
- Manage project transfers to other site.
- Assist Component buyers in supply assurance, involve in expediting, negotiate with suppliers to improve delivery schedule and supply protection.
- Inventory control management on the project being assigned
- Anticipatory purchases. Buying extra qty in anticipation of a price increase to save money.
- Review and coordinate implementation of ECN and EOL
- Coordinate and follow up with BU and Buyer on PPV
- Assisting the Purchasing Manager in implementing Purchasing Policies for all dealing with internal and external parties.
- Provide management report to Purchasing Manger for monthly Key Performance Indicator Review
- Managing inventory turn, MRB and E&O
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the Electronics / Computer manufacturing industry is required for this position.
- Knowledge on Basic MRP , market and technical knowledge.
- Project management knowledge, understanding of Manufacturing operation.
Closing on 25 Sep 2021