Care & Facilities Associate
HOME NURSING FOUNDATION
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$1500 - S$2200
· Works closely with fellow care staff colleagues.
· Performs facilities duties like simple maintenance and repairs.
· Provide coverage for driving duties to transport clients with an escorting colleague to and from different destinations when main driver is not available.
· Assist clients with transferring and ensure safety in transportation.
· Assist Centre Manager in transportation planning.
· Assist clients and family members into transportation matters and coordinate with team.
· Establish vehicle maintenance/inspection schedules and ensure vehicle is well-maintained.
· Completes and follows up on all administration matters related to vehicle timely for example renewal of road tax.
· Assist to maintain cleanliness and disinfection of the premises and vehicles including tools when requires.
· Assist in meals setup for clients and distribution of meals.
· Assist clients and staffs during medical emergencies.
· Observe confidentiality of information in relations to centre and the occupants.
· Other driving dispatch or ferrying duties when assigned.
· Escorting clients between centre and other destinations with or without transport.
· Participates in individual care assignments of clients.
· Proper documentation and safekeeping of centre records.
· Adherence to audits and centre policies.
· Provides cross coverage to colleagues or deployment to other centre/s when need arises.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Reporting Officer.
· WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care) or relevant certification in Healthcare will be advantageous
· Preferably with vocational License.
· Driving experience in driving seniors and people with disabilities will be advantageous.
· Reliable team member, possess positive work, good interpersonal skills and fit for driving.
· Must have patience and likes working with people with disabilities/dementia as well as their families.
· Willing to work staggered shifts according to Centre’s operating hours.
Closing on 11 Mar 2021