Care Assistant (Senior Care Centre | Mon to Fri ) #SGUNITEDJOBS
ABER CARE PTE. LTD.
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$1500 - S$2000
Senior Care Centre Looking for Full time and Part Time Healthcare Assistant.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support and provide assistance to the Nursing staff in providing the residents with basic hygiene and personal care on a daily basis
- Participates and facilitate in both on and off-site activities with the residents
- Support therapists/ psychologist with interventions for residents
- Maintains cleanliness and tidiness of resident’s environment
- Responsible for data collection of residents’ progress
- Singaporean Only
- Min. GCE N Level and with an HMI Certificate in Healthcare support (Nursing) or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience in healthcare setting preferred.
- Mon to Fri
Check out Abercare.sg for more detail or call +65 67219231 for detail
Interested applicants are invited to send your simplified resume to email@example.com
Abercare.sg | EA No. 18C9070 | Germaine Er | Reg No. R1875721
Closing on 24 Mar 2021