CARE PROGRAMME COORDINATOR #SGUNITEDJOBS
ABER CARE PTE. LTD.
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$1600 - S$2200
- Care for the well-being and safety of elderly clients in the Senior Care Centre
- Prepare and conduct programme activities for elderly clients
- Organise social and recreational group excursions
- Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records daily
- Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for clients.
- Advanced/Higher/Certificate in Community & Social Service [Senior Care Services] and good “O” level [minimum 3 credits] or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support [Nursing care]
- Competency in eldercare service with at least 2 years working experience in an eldercare institution.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly clients
- Be able to engage comfortably with elderly clients
- Be able to prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news chats/cooking therapy/art & craft/singing sessions/dancing, remininiscence therapy; etc.
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
Abercare.sg | Germaine Er Si Ying | R1875721 | Ea License No. 18C9070
Closing on 04 Feb 2021