Cargo Optimization Lead
MAERSK SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
S$3500 - S$7000
You will experience true international reach and exposure within Maersk, working with a vast network of teams and vendors while gaining a broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally. You will also be exposed to a wide and interesting range of business challenges through regular engagement with key stakeholders across all management levels within Maersk and our external stakeholders.
· Focal for coordinating, leading and implementing various transformation initiatives while ensuring the acceptance and adherence to process changes within the team
· Identify and drive continuous improvement activities across the Cargo Execution function via a steady and lasting change management approach
· Own all Cargo Execution processes and documentation while building a reputable following within the function
· Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders such as the Cargo Execution Community and BPOs while bridging the gap cross-functionally across various teams both locally and globally
· Challenge, influence and support stakeholders while working collaboratively to solve issues that will reap the best outcome for the company as a whole.
We are looking for
· A resourceful individual who is excellent at solving complex and often ambiguous problems while setting and meeting the right expectations
· An expert in Excel while coding skills are a definite plus (e.g. Python, VBA)
· A diligent, self-disciplined and upright individual; taking ownership for own actions, plans and results
· Proven ability to lead, collaborate, communicate, coach and facilitate cross-functionally, individuals and teams
· An individual with strong analytical skills who can identify possible cross-process impacts both upstream and downstream while showcasing simple yet logical summaries and conclusions
· You should be enthusiastic, energetic and confident, and be an effective team player
· Excellent verbal and presentation skills will be an advantage
Closing on 28 Jan 2022