CENTRE MANAGER ( CLINIC)
ABER CARE PTE. LTD.
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$3800 - S$4200
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure nursing and administrative staff requirements are adequately planned for
- Enforce all clinic policies and standards of procedures are in line and adhered to.
- Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of all important documents
- before despatch, such as X-ray reports, Australian visa forms.
- Work closely with Cluster Centre Managers in the implementation of business development activities to increase revenue for centre
- Ensure a well-governed system of financial management including cost andinventory control
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports
- implementation and audit of all clinical areas
- Degree in Nursing
- Registered Nurse with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 2 years experience in similar position / relevant manager position
- Good public relations and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Check out http://abercare.sg/jobs-vacancies/ for detail
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to Career@abercare.sg or contact us at +65 6721 9231
Abercare.sg | EA License No. 18C9070 | Germaine Er Si Ying | Registration No. R1875721
Closing on 12 Feb 2021