NAPIER HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Customer Service, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Information Technology, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$9000 - S$12500
Napier Healthcare is currently looking for professionals to join the Consulting & Services and Support team as Change Manager. To be based in Singapore, the person will be responsible for managing change at the customer site in a project. The person must be highly client focused with excellent relationship building skills.
Change management helps reduce the risk exposure and disruption proactively when new changes are instituted within the customer’s organization’s operations and technologies. Change manager leads the change management programs by conducting structured change efforts in organizations.
The person will likely come from a change consulting background with demonstrated experience of delivering change healthcare IT projects in an onsite-offshore model. The candidate must be motivated by the challenge of building a culture of continuous improvement and celebrate success.
- Leading the change management activities within a structured process framework
- Designing the strategic approach to managing change and support operations that fall within the domain of change management.
- Evaluating the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
- Supporting training and communication as part of change management. Activities may include designing or delivering specialized training resources to the appropriate userbase.
- Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Evaluating resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, and technology level.
- Managing the change portfolio, which allows the organization to prepare for and successfully adopt the change.
- Coordinate with the Change Advisory Board for changes presenting higher risk.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess the decisions and performance related to the change request.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 8+ years of work experience primarily in a software project implementing change.
- Preferably 3-5 years of implementing change in healthcare IT projects.
- Demonstrate a strong application of project management methodology in delivering projects, especially in the healthcare provider space.
- Exceptional communication skills to converse with all levels of clients; internal and external.
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, and prioritize appropriately to meet project deadlines.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and effective in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Adept at leveraging the value of an onsite / off-shore model.
- Ability to travel to other regional and international sites.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, PRINCE2, CAPM) preferred.
Closing on 09 Mar 2021