RAPID PHYSIOCARE PTE. LTD.
General Management, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Contract, Part Time, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4500
Only Singaporean/ Singapore Permanent Resident should apply.
Candidates should have experience working in a healthcare setting
* Are you an experienced manager sick of the "corporate life" and looking to make a real impact in a small but growing company?
* Do you have amazing ideas - but never get to see them come to fruition because of all the red tape and hoops you have to jump through?
* Are you looking for the next step in your career growth as operations manager - where you can learn and imply your knowledge?
* Do you love handling problems - but lack the autonomy to do it because of all the micromanagement?
We are a rapidly growing Physiotherapy and Pilates business located in Tanjong Pagar, Novena and Payalebar.
The founder of the company is a Physiotherapist himself and built this company from scratch starting from just a single treatment room.
We've experienced rapid growth in the last few years. We weathered the pandemic with flying colours and hope to double that growth in the next 12-24 months. This is an amazing opportunity for you to have a huge and critical impact in a small company with big potential - and who's primary mission is to help people feel more empowered to make better decisions about their health.
The right person for this role is likely to have been supervising/managing a team for at least one year - and feels that now is the right time to step up to a role that has significant growth and career potential as we continue to expand our business and programs. You will be responsible for managing a current team of Physiotherapists, frontline staff and administrators. You will ensure that company KPI’s are hit and that all internal-procedures are documented, continually developed and adhered to by staff - as well as ensure that company culture is improved and daily rituals are maintained. You also have the ability to wear several "hats", and can assist with basic administrative duties and clinic upkeep when needed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Ensure company weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs are met and reported to Managing Director with written summary and analysis.
2. Develop and regularly update online company processes and procedures library.
3. Ensure that daily/weekly/monthly company rituals and standards are continually developed and current ones adhered to.
4. Foster deep relationships with customers and clients
5. Perform Quarterly performance reviews of staff (document with summary given to Managing Director )
6. Continually review and evolve employee scorecards (responsibilities/expectations/KPIs for each position)
7. Organize and manage Team building and Client-appreciation events.
7. Organize and manage the Managing Director of the company - including any external events/meetings, email and phone correspondence, project management.
8. Top grade the organization with future hires.
What You Need:
* Analytical skills: Draw insightful conclusions from data/KPIs and report back to the Managing Director.
* Be process and system orientated with experience of using CRM software, Google Drive.
* Experience working with company KPIs (and an exceptional understanding of what activities impact those KPIs)
* You will be skilled at planning, organizing, scheduling and budgeting in an efficient, productive manner
* Ability to focus on key priorities without being directed
* Ability to follow through on commitments: live up to verbal and written agreements regardless of circumstances
* Learn quickly and have an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
* Attention to detail - not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project
* Persistence - tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
* Proactivity - act without being told what to do. Bring new ideas to the company
What we will do for you:
* Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of management/leadership
* Opportunity to develop and grow a team while simultaneously growing your own management and leadership skills
* Competitive salary with a chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of YOUR impact
Closing on 04 Feb 2021