Clinical Coordinator, Dept of RM
KK WOMEN'S AND CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Permanent, Full Time
S$2150 - S$3500
You will work closely with the doctors, the embryologists as well as the nursing staff to coordinate and ensure the smooth running of duties and responsibilities. You will perform follicular tracking scans for KKIVF patients. You will also be responsible for entering data into the database.
- Diploma / Degree in Medical Ultrasound or Radiography or any other related fields
- Applicants with an overseas medical degree would be an advantage
- Experience in ultrasound which includes gynaecology and abdomen would be preferred
- Customer focus mindset
- Able to multi-task and is performance oriented
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Have attention to details
Closing on 12 Mar 2021