Cloud and Systems Specialist
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Public / Civil Service
The Centre for Strategic Infocomm Technologies (CSIT) is an agency in the Ministry of Defence that foc
uses on R&D and solutions development in infocomm and infosecurity technologies.
- Design, implement, administer and operate Infra-as-a Service Cloud infrastructure
- Managed virtualized Windows/Linux systems in a Cloud environment
- Provide infrastructure consultation to project teams for deployment of decision support systems, transaction processing systems, real-time anomaly detection and response, and OLAP (online Analytic Processing) systems
- Evaluate and recommend Cloud (network, storage and server hardware) technologies to meet the growing computing needs of the users
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- 2-5 years of relevant working experience, including managerial, System Design & Cloud implementation experience
- Good technical knowledge and experience with major private cloud Technologies such as VMware vRealize, Microsoft Hyper-V, Redhat KVM, Software Defined Networks, etc.
- Experience in supporting Agile/DevOps/Ops environment
- Good communication skills, system thinking and systematic problem solving skills
- Able to work with the team or independently with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.
Closing on 18 Jun 2021