Cloud Security Consultant
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
The Cybersecurity Consultancy Service team in the Cyber Security Group (CSG) in GovTech provides in depth technical Point-of-View of advanced security technologies and emerging technologies to support better use of technologies in Government and the Smart Nation initiatives.
What to expect:
- Involve in the provision of security compliance review and consulting services for large, National or critical projects or requests. This can cover security design & engineering, such as
- Ensure security design are in compliance with policies and security best practises and open audit items are closed
- As part of the consultancy, develop/amend and agree project specific security specifications, oversee any outsourced security vendors and exercise oversight on the security robustness of the project which can cover security architecting, such as
- Involves the review of architecture, design and implementation, followed by discovering security vulnerabilities and developing the corresponding exploits.
- Develops cyber risk assessment and treatment techniques that can effectively pre-empt and identify significant security loopholes and weakness
How to succeed:
- Degree in Infocomm Security, Computer Science, Computer/Electronics Engineering or Information Technology with at least 5 years’ of IT experience in security roles with in depth hands on knowledge of security practise
- At least 2 years’ hands-on experience of in one or more of the following security areas: network design, applications development, Internet of Things, wireless communications, cryptography, hardware design protection, Mobile management, Cloud hosting design and implementation, DevSecOps consulting, design and implementation of pipelines, etc
- Possess CISSP and/or CISA certifications, and Cloud security or DevSecOps related certification are of added advantage
- Singapore Citizen only
Closing on 19 Jan 2022