Cloud Solution Architect
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Public / Civil Service
CSIT develops products to advance the national security interests of Singapore. Our products are used in a wide range of operations, including but not limited to counter-terrorism and cyber network defence. We are looking for talented Cloud Solution Architects to build mission-critical products that support our teams in identifying, analysing and disrupting threats.
You will be part of a dynamic team responsible for researching, exploring and adopting the latest cloud technologies to modernise platform services and solutions. You must have a good understanding of IT architecture, DevOps, Software Engineering, Platform Solutions Design and Strategy, and Application & System Integration. Our ideal team member will keep abreast of the rapidly evolving technology landscape, and be able to identify potential technologies for further investment of resources for exploration and development.
- Optimise PaaS delivery, performance and scalabilty through ensuring interoperability between components
- Formulate PaaS architecture strategy, roadmap, standards, policies and procedures, and governance
- Develop PaaS competency required for the long-term technology blueprint through formulating training roadmap and mentoring team members
- Support management on strategic initiatives, budget and workplans
- Degree in Computer Science or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- 6-8 years of relevant working experience, including management experiences
- Knowledge in IT Infrastructure (i.e. IT Networks, Communications, and Data Centre Management) and Infra Support Operations
- Software Development experience, with skills in scripting & programming languages like Python, Go, R, Linux shell scripts etc.
- Knowledge in IT Application development (i.e. DevOps SDLC, Agile Development etc.)
- Project Management experience deploying mid-size IT projects
- System Management experience on enterprise systems
Cloud solution architect certifications, such as from AWS, Azure.
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.
Closing on 18 Jun 2021