Community Care Assistant
ST. HILDA'S COMMUNITY SERVICES CENTRE
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services, Social Services
S$1600 - S$1800
We are looking for people who are passionate and have a heart for the elderly and community works. Those with no experiences are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
- Carry out the daily programmes as set out by the Centre.
- Conduct group and individual activities as prescribed in care plans.
- Guide and assist the clients in their morning and afternoon activities, including exercises, games, handicrafts and outings.
- Measure & monitor clients’ vital signs included blood pressure (BP), Heart Rate (HR) or Pulse Rate (PR) & Respiratory Rate (RR).
- Provide care to a group of clients alone, or with another, during all of the hours the clients are in the Centre.
- Assist with the transportation of and escorting the clients to, from and within the Centre.
- Serve the clients their breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, and lunch. Feed them orally, when necessary.
- Provide personal care and assistance e.g. bringing client to toileting etc.
- Assist in identifying patient with early onset of diseases or condition e.g. dementia, depression etc.
- Sterilize & clean therapy equipment for infection control.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021