Content Operations Manager
APAYLATER FINANCIALS PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
Permanent, Full Time
S$4000 - S$6000
- Monitor the quality of daily content and capture up-to-date trends in and out app to enhance a healthy ecology and community security;
- Support the Content ecosystem construction in SEA countries, Output the regular analysis report based on the data and operation action, evaluate content strategy of each countries, contribute to deciding content direction;
- Proactively identify the issues and Business needs at different stages, provide the improvement suggestions on strategy adjustment;
- Responsible for follow-up the Cross-functional project, setting clear objectives and ensuring the smooth implementation of general strategies.
- Collaborate with regional brand, and local marketing teams to optimise and improve content to hit KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit, positive working attitude;
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to work well under pressure.
- 2+ year working experience in Internet-related areas, familiar with local users and culture, highly sense of the content understanding;
- Strong logical ability and familiar with office software, data processing or data analysis skills are plus.
- Good understanding of all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc
Closing on 23 Sep 2021