Contract Manager, Marketing Planning (11-months)
SINGAPORE TOURISM BOARD
Marketing / Public Relations, Public / Civil Service
Purpose of job:
Singapore Tourism Board’s Marketing Group (MG) has a vision to create agile, bold and creative destination marketing that inspires and delivers results. In order to drive growth in tourism outcomes for the Board, we must forge strong and collaborative partnerships with stakeholders such as our creative, digital and media agency partners to deliver impactful marketing and communications related activities. We also want to capitalise on and be at the forefront of today’s marketing competencies so as to deliver against our ambition to become a data-driven and insight-led marketing organisation.
To do this, the Marketing Planning team is designed to manage overall planning across the Marketing teams, looking at a spectrum of strategic and operational matters from the development/ refinement of marketing strategy, marketing resource allocation and success measurement, to analysis of research and data, management reporting and management of collaborative agency partnerships.
As part of the Planning team, you will be part of a wider collective within the Marketing Partnerships & Planning division within MG, responsible for the management of collaborative agency partnerships. This looks at designing a best-in-class agency model to meet STB’s needs, manage the processes and relationships with several stakeholders including STB’s agency and agency consultant partners to deliver towards STB’s business and marketing objectives.
Key area of responsibility is in the area of supporting marketing planning and agency partnership management, delivering against the following key tasks:
- Manage agency engagement processes across MG and STB’s Regional offices to ensure consistency, efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage the agency performance evaluation exercise, including network performance, analyse the results and develop actionable solutions
- Management and refinement of agency budgets, which includes annual allocation of budgets and on-going tracking of utilisation
- Engage marketing bodies, such as Agency Consultants (e.g. R3), World Federation of Advertisers to understand industry trends and benchmark to improve overall management model and approach
- At least 3 years working experience at a marketing-related agency (e.g. creative, media) in the capacity of account servicing or in a marketing function which manages agency relationships for the organization.
- If the candidate has agency experience, it is preferable for him or her to have had experience on regional or global account management.
- A strong background in marketing, with an understanding of the role which agencies play, including that of the different types of agency disciplines as well as agency-client models and processes.
- Able to project manage across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities.
- Proficiency in the use of both Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Closing on 02 Jul 2021