Contract Manager to Senior Manager, SG Clean - 2 Years
SINGAPORE TOURISM BOARD
Marketing / Public Relations, Public / Civil Service
Purpose of job:
As consumers place greater emphasis on health and sanitation standards when they travel and consume experiences, a certification programme is important to provide assurance to the public. The role involves developing and reviewing standards for the SG Clean certification programme for tourism establishments and working with stakeholders to implement the programme.
- Elevate Singapore's standing in health and sanitation at the regional/global level by working with relevant government agencies or international associations to develop strategies that can be adopted by more industry players.
- Review and develop a set of robust certification criteria that are aligned to best practices and incorporating sustainability elements that can be used from 2021.
- Appoint a vendor to conduct compliance audits and work with the appointed vendor to certify tourism establishments.
- Manage the overall SG Clean programme including budgeting and reporting as well as day-to-day operational issues that arise.
- Develop a comms and marketing plan to push the SG Clean message to build confidence in international visitors to return to Singapore.
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Budget management
- Strong communication and good stakeholder engagement
- Strong project management
- Strategic thinking
- Marketing experience
- Familiar with compliance audits
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Closing on 21 May 2021