Contract QA Specialist (Pharmaceutical)
MANPOWER STAFFING SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
Engineering, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Others
S$4000 - S$5500
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking experienced and motivated professionals to join their Quality Assurance Team.
QA Specialist (Contract Renewable)
- Product Annual Review: Initiates and facilitates Product Annual Review activities, Tracks recommendations and ensures action plan completion & Compiles reports for approval.
- Deviation/OOS/Customer Complaints: Participates in investigations, reviews and approves investigation reports, Tracks Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions, etc.
- Product Release: Performs batch disposition and updates in the system, Reviews and closes batch-sheet and related documentation, etc.
- Change Control: Reviews and approves change control request, qualification activities from quality perspective. Acts as Quality representative in change control meetings.
- Develop and oversee plans for capital projects or initiatives such as new product introduction.
- Maintains appropriate quality oversight of SOPs for manufacturing and operational activities.
- Approval of IQ, OQ, and PQ protocols for complex systems. Identifies validation issues and supports development of remedial actions.
- Graduate in Science/Life science, Pharmaceutical Science or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in quality assurance in pharmaceutical / bio pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, supplying to highly regulated markets such as FDA and EMA.
- Quality assurance/operations experience in a sterile manufacturing plant is strongly preferred.
- Proactively anticipating quality risk across various phases of product lifecycle to develop and integrate improved mitigation plan and techniques based upon product types and associated technologies.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently solve problems and make prompt decisions as guided by policies and procedures.
12 months Contract Renewable basis
Office hours role
Up to S$5000per month
Interested applicants, please submit resume in MS word doc format to; firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110894)
Closing on 06 Mar 2021