COVID Ops Coordinator (Contract) #SGUnitedJobs
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Admin / Secretarial, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Public / Civil Service
S$2000 - S$2200
Job Description & Requirements
Deployment to COVID-19 outbreak operations:
1. Emergency Operations Centre – Overall coordination of healthcare operations.
2. Quarantine Operations – Coordinate with stakeholders and other agencies on quarantine, ambulances and border-health matters.
3. Resource Management – Manage stockpile of medical supplies for healthcare sector.
· Monitor, track and report data and statistics.
· Track key/critical events and ensure follow-up actions are done.
· Coordinate with multiple stakeholders on various COVID-19 related issues.
· Manage enquiries.
· Assist case management.
· Any other ad-hoc duties.
· 1-2 years of admin coordination or project management experience.
· Operations experience is an advantage.
· Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work under pressure.
· Ability to work independently and as a team.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021