MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Public / Civil Service
The Centre for Strategic Infocomm Technologies (CSIT) is an agency in the Ministry of Defence that focuses on R&D and solutions development in infocomm and infosecurity technologies.
- Conduct and lead research in cryptography as applied to communications and data security
- Study and evaluate the implementation and security of cryptographic algorithms and protocols used in communications software and hardware products
- Advance organisational knowledge and methodologies and keep track of developments in cryptography
- Provide consultation in cryptography and related aspects of communications and data security
- An Honours degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical/Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- Strong interest in applied cryptography research
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Good written and oral communications skills in English
- Independent and motivated
- Prior knowledge of cryptography is not essential but would be an advantage
- Familiarity with programming (e.g. C programming) would be an advantage
As CSIT is an agency under the Ministry of Defence (Singapore), only Singapore Citizens will be considered.
Closing on 18 Jun 2021