Data Analyst (Data Management Unit, Contact Tracing Centre) (One-Year Contract)
MINISTRY OF HEALTH
Public / Civil Service
You will coordinate, consolidate, analyse and report the data related to the COVID-19 cases in the following areas in daily situation reports:
I. Case Monitoring (discharges)
- Tracking the status of all COVID Confirmed cases via submission from the various locations such as Public Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Community Recovery Facilities, Swab Isolation Facilities, Dormitories, Decant Sites etc.
- Weekly analysis on the utilisation of the various resources by confirmed cases and tracking of the discharged status for Access Code purposes
II. Testing (Swabs and Serology Tests)
- Consolidating, tracking, monitoring and reporting of the test results of all COVID related tests (PCR, Serology) from the various laboratories
III. Case Reporting / Case Analysis
- Tracking and analysis of the COVID Confirmed cases for the purpose of contact tracing, reporting and preparing the dataset for sharing across government agencies on a daily basis.
IV. Analysis and Visualisation
- Regular GIS / analysis of the cases to identify any clustering of the cases using data from multiple sources.
- Regular Trend analysis on the data to monitor the patterns of infection in different cohorts.
- Creation and maintenance of the reports for reporting to senior management, press release, situation report, dashboard for various stakeholders
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in areas relating to data management / statistics / data analytics
- Knowledge in STATA, R, Python, Tableau or any other coding language will be an advantage.
- Good communications, people and networking skills, with an ability to function in diverse environment settings
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and Public Holidays
Closing on 04 Feb 2021