Delivery Manager, Agile Coach Development Centre
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
As a Delivery Manager, you will champion Agile values and adoption. You will coach and mentor teams in Agile methodologies and practices to achieve a high level of performance and quality. You have a real passion for Agile software development and for driving change in people and organizations.
What to Expect:
- Coach internal development team, to apply Agile principles and practices to deliver business value
- Evaluate and recommend agile software engineering practices to the team
- Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of judgement, with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Improve transparency radiate information and over-communicate
- Improve the velocity of the development team, at a sustainable pace for the team
- Educate and support the Product Owner, especially with respect to product backlog refining, vendor management and internal stakeholder management
- Adheres to the Agile Software Development Manifesto
How to Succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- Certified Scrum Master with at least 2 years of experience in a Scrum Master or equivalent software delivery role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and good problem solving skills
- Good presentation and listening skills
- Working knowledge of Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Working experience with Atlassian products, Agile Contract and government procurement processes and in the DevOps environment will be an added advantage
Closing on 24 Dec 2021