Dental Assistant (Toa Payoh Polyclinic)
NATIONAL HEALTHCARE GROUP POLYCLINICS
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$1580 - S$2610
What you’ll do as a Dental Assistant in Dental Clinic!
Provides Four-handed dentistry assistance to Dental Surgeon/Dental Officer/Oral Health Therapist is the main role as a Dental Assistant in Dental Clinic. Adhering to establish infection control measures, procedures and protocols.
Providing administrative support for laboratory cases, consumables, clinic’s inventories and equipment maintenance.
Support required for Sterilization and Decontamination of Dental Instruments at times. Participate or support in quality improvement activities within Dental Clinic.
Skills crucial to success in this role!
- Pleasant disposition with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, motivated and team player
- Computer literate
- Multi-task and work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Independent, willing to learn
- Able to stand for long hours
- Able to commit to 5.5 days workweek (Monday – Saturday)
- GCE ‘N’/’O’/’A’ level, Higher/NITEC or Polytechnic Diploma qualification
- Preferably with minimum 1 year experience in Dental Assisting
If you know about the following it’s a plus point!
- NITEC in Dental Assisting
- Dental Software – Medisys
- Microsoft Word and Excel
Closing on 22 Oct 2021