I.DENTAL @ NORTHPOINT PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$1600 - S$2500
Provide patients a positive experience while they are being treated at our dental clinic and support the dentist in providing the necessary aid in the operations of dental procedures and usage of dental equipment and taking of x-rays.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing dental chair for patient arrival, setting up the instruments, welcoming patients
- Mixing dental materials and doing retainers
- Be familiar with assisting in different treatments and able to prepare dental instruments for various types of treatment
- Able to pass the right instruments to the dentist
- Ensure patient case file is ready for orthodontics treatment
- Ortho brackets labelled and checked against patient before dispensing to dentist
- Clearing trays and sterilization of instruments
- Daily stock count of instruments
- Preparation of next day cases
- Checking of lab cases
- Assist and direct patients in taking x-rays
- Ensure room is well stock with required dental instruments and material
- Clearing suction and dental tray at end day
- Maintain cleanliness of room
- Other ad-hoc duties
Skills & Abilities
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs
- Responds to requests for service and assistance and follow up promptly
Good Interpersonal Skills
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming. Maintains confidentiality. Listens to others without interrupting. Keeps emotions under control. Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification. Responds well to questions.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Puts success of team above own interests. Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives. Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021