NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HEALTH SERVICES GROUP PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$5000 - S$7000
As a Dental Surgeon in the National University Polyclinics, you will be part of the larger NUHS system with an active role in developing an end to end approach to meet the challenges of an aging population and increasing demand for dental services.
You will be part of the clinical team to provide dental services to the patients. You will work closely with the dental, operations, nursing and medical teams. Roles include clinical management of patients, education and research activities and planning of services.
You will play a key role in a new model of clinical care, training of future generations of oral healthcare professionals and health services research projects.
- A basic dental degree from Singapore e.g. BDS, or dental degree recognised by the Singapore Dental Council
- At least 4 years of post-graduate experience
- Desire to expand knowledge from both a clinical and administrative perspective, including management and leadership skills
- Possess good interpersonal and people management skills
- Any other responsibilities assigned by Dental Head or Director of Dental Services
Closing on 19 Mar 2021