Deputy / Assistant Manager, Active Mobility Enforcement
LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will be responsible for the overall operations and strategy of the Section. You are required to plan, formulate and review enforcement strategies, standard operation procedures and communication programme in relation to active mobility enforcement matters. You are also required to work closely with other Divisions and external agencies on community engagement, legal, procedural, doctrinal and any other active mobility enforcement related matters.
You will need to develop high situational awareness and formulate counter measures to promote active mobility as an alternative mode of transport by enforcing safe sharing of spaces between personal mobile device users and other groups of users.
• Tertiary qualification in any discipline
• At least 3 years’ working experience, preferably in enforcement and/or service industry
• Experience in policy formulation and the ability to think strategically with strong analytical skills
• Bilingual with good analytical, communication and leadership skills
• Positive attitude and able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team
• Having Class 3 and/or Class 2B driving licence will be an advantage
Closing on 20 May 2021