Deputy Director, Audit & Compliance
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
GovTech is tasked with harnessing info-communications technology and related engineering for public sector transformation. The Governance Group within GovTech designs and implements progressive policies that continuously raise the technology standards and respond to the ever-changing nature of security threats. The group has also put in place an effective compliance framework and works with all government agencies to achieve this.
If you are someone with strong IT audit and compliance background and passionate about technology, looking for opportunities to work with a team of practitioners and leading industry experts, we welcome you to join the Governance Group.
As a Deputy Director, Audit and Compliance, you will be managing a team of audit professionals and tasked to lead the whole-of-government (WOG) IT audit and compliance management, covering over 100 government agencies.
What to expect:
• Define the audit universe for Whole-of-Government ICT audit programme and review audit and testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
• Plan, develop and conduct annual process audits, technical audits on critical systems and infrastructure.
• Manage agency interactions, including briefings, conduct of audit fieldwork, management responses and follow-up actions to ensure on-time and on-target execution of audit plans.
• Review audit findings and assess agencies’ and Whole-of-Government overall state of ICT governance and risks.
• Formulate mitigation plans to improve state of overall ICT governance.
• Work with multiple agencies at the working and management levels to assess current situation and identify recommendations to address the gaps.
• Plan, source and actively manage outsourced augmentation of internal capability, to deliver the committed deliverables.
How to succeed:
• Minimum 12 years ICT experience, preferably with at least 8 years in ICT audit and/or compliance management.
• Strong understanding of IT management, technology and operations.
• Prior experience leading audit teams and conducting audit fieldwork and has good working knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance, governance and internal controls.
• Experience in driving successful implementation of IT Audit-related transformation projects is highly desirable.
• Degree in IT discipline, or equivalent.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or equivalent preferred.
Closing on 24 Dec 2021