Deputy Director (Intelligence and Futures), Futures, Strategy and Plans Division
MINISTRY OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY
Public / Civil Service
You will lead a team to develop economic scenarios and intelligence to inform MTI’s strategic planning process. Specifically, you will lead the team to study driving forces and critical uncertainties shaping Singapore’s economic environment, formulate economic scenarios to support decisions on future economic pathways, and collect and synthesise information on the trajectory of critical uncertainties for the Singapore economy. Your work will help MTI clarify future economic goals and possible pathways to achieve those goals, creating opportunities for Singaporeans.
You should have:
- At least 8-10 years of working experience
- Demonstrated leadership, planning, and organisational abilities
- Excellent analytical skills across a range of issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Tenacity to clarify ideas and create structure in situations that are novel, uncertain, and ambiguous
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Closing on 25 Jun 2021