Deputy Manager, IT Systems
LAND TRANSPORT AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
You will collaborate with the business users and IT vendors to manage and deliver IT solutions involving technologies in geospatial, building information modelling, data visualisation and analytics, data transformation and document management.
Candidate possessing one or more of the following capabilities and expertise will be preferred:
• Experience in geospatial software technologies such as ArcGIS software suite, QGIS and GeoServer / building information modelling technologies such as Autodesk Revit, Bentley AECOsim and Common Data Environment / data visualisation tools such as Microsoft PowerBI, QilkSense and Tableau / data transformation tools such as SAFE FME / web frontend development frameworks such as React, Angular and Bootstrap.
• Tertiary qualification in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or related discipline
• Experience in software development lifecycle, IT project management and service management
• Knowledge of application architecture, database, network, storage, cybersecurity, IT standards and best practices
• Knowledge of commercial clouds such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills
Closing on 29 Apr 2021