Development Partner/Senior Development Partner, Channel Management 1 - SME Centre
Marketing / Public Relations, Public / Civil Service
- You will play a key role in managing the relationship and shaping the network of SME Centres in supporting SMEs to build their business capabilities for growth.
- You will need to identify key gaps and make recommendations to the board on effective ways to enhance the capabilities and competencies of partners.
- You will need to work closely with key partners (e.g. SME Centres, TACs, other government agencies) in identifying industry and SME challenges and support the development of projects that could address these.
- You will also manage, monitor and review programmes e.g. SME Centre programme through account management of SME Centres and initiating, executing and tracking initiatives.
- There will be a constant need to explore new ideas and work closely with other teams and partners.
- You may also engage SMEs directly to understand their challenges and develop solutions with partners.
At least 2-3 years of experience in business development, stakeholder engagement, enterprise consulting or an equivalent field.
You must possess strong business acumen, be resourceful and analytical.
We seek individuals who are driven, able to thrive under pressure and have an interest in working with partners such as SME Centres to assist SMEs.
In addition, you should possess excellent verbal and written communication, networking, stakeholder management and negotiation skills, and ability to work independently and as a team player.
Closing on 16 Jun 2021