Digital Business Analyst - ERP (SAP / Workday- Financial / HCM)
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
As a Business Analyst, you will be managing the FI/ HCM service delivery aspects of the project. You will collaborate with a team supporting a shared HR, finance and procurement system used by subscribing government agencies i.e. statutory boards.
You will advise agencies on key trends and best practice for ERP solution locally and internationally to meet the business domain’s objectives and solve business problems, assess applicability for adoption, manage user requirements, and provide IT solutions to bridge business needs. You are knowledgeable in SAP FI / HCM modules or Workday. Success in this will be demonstrated by your ability to conduct business analysis, including business analysis planning and monitoring, business needs exploration and identification, requirement analysis, solution assessment and validation, and requirement management and communication.
What to Expect:
- Review and analyse agencies’ ERP needs and recommend solutions within the shared System capabilities.
- Work with suppliers and agency representatives to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions and develop plan of approach; analyse existing processes and make recommendations to better streamline overall processes within the ERP solution to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution.
- Manage service delivery of shared FI / HCM system and related sub-systems, including integration points with finance system and related technical areas.
- Work directly with and manage the supplier and agencies for new implementations.
- Manage post-implementation support and maintenance of the shared FI / HCM system, including software patches / upgrades, disaster recovery, service quality and compliance with service levels, applicable policies, standards and processes.
- Assist with integration of ERP solution with other business systems and applications used by agencies and other Singapore Government shared systems and services.
- Validate design and effort of change requests for quality, reliability, maintainability and reasonableness.
- Review and analyse existing policies and processes and recommend improvements.
How to Succeed:
- Degree with major in Information Technology, Information Systems, Systems Development or closely related areas.
- At least 5 years’ experience implementing and maintaining Workday or SAP FI / HCM, with hands-on SAP ECC 6.0 (Netweaver) FICO / HR ABAP/Webdynpro programming, workflow and configuration.
- Completed at least one full SAP project implementation and maintenance life cycle with hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of SAP Organisation Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management to Personnel Development including the suite of Talent Management (Appraisal, Recruitment, Talent Management & Development, Compensation and Learning Solution) functionalities and features.
- Knowledge of SAP GL, budgets, funds control & procurement functionalities and features, and Singapore accounting practices.
- Experience in any of the leading cloud ERP products in FI / HR domain will be preferred.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal, organizational and planning skills.
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, users and suppliers.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of, and experience in SAP ERP ECC 6.0 EhP 7 and related areas (e.g. process / product trends, best practices and technologies)
- Knowledge of Singapore Government accounting practices and policies
- Business Analysis certification: Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
Closing on 24 Dec 2021