Digital Business Analyst - Service Design / Design Thinking
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
You are responsible for providing consultancy in Service Design / Design Thinking to GovTech-managed Agencies to transform the area of study. The scope covers project management, stakeholder engagement, workshop facilitation, conceptualisation and detailing out solutions, and developing and presenting high quality deliverables of the Study to business stakeholders.
What to Expect:
- Deliver the assigned project within schedule, cost and agreed scope, with endorsement from the stakeholders for all deliverables/ recommendations
- Plan, design and facilitate workshops to derive Current State gaps/challenges and Future State design and solutions
- Collect, analyse, synthesize and draw insights and conclusions from feedback, workshop output, research materials and other data points to formulate hypothesis and recommendations
- Assimilate results into coherent presentation formats and communicate results to sell recommendations effectively to client
- Derive high quality deliverables for every phase of the project as agreed upon with stakeholders
How to Succeed:
- 4 to 6 years relevant work experience, preferably with consulting and hands-on work in at least 1 full Service Design- BPR project using a structured methodology
- Experience in working with senior level management
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Resourceful, curious and motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Closing on 19 Jan 2022