Digital Signature Analyst
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
Engineering, Public / Civil Service
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) aspires to be world-class in delivering a safe and secure home for our people. In pursuing our mission to help make Singapore safe and secure, we remain always constant and true to our core values of Honour and Unity.
As a member of the Digital Signature team, you will be responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders to perform red teaming exercises as part of white-hat penetration testing on systems to ensure developed systems are secured and hardened according to organizational and industrial standards.
- Perform red teaming assessments using proprietary and open source tools to identify vulnerability of developed systems
- Develop, conduct research on, and maintain proficiency in tools, techniques and vulnerabilities trends for red teaming
- Understand and identify possible digital fingerprints, critical information, data and processes that must be protected in the context of system and network attack surface
- Provide written and verbal description of the identified security defects identified, articulate risks and propose mitigation measures
- A degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or related fields
- Fresh graduates with relevant qualifications or strong interest may apply
- Only Singaporeans need apply
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Relevant experience or knowledge in one or more of the following areas would be advantageous:
- Strong programming experience, and familiarity with scripting languages such as Python
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Linux-like operating systems
- Knowledge of processes, procedures and methods to research, analyse and disseminate threat intelligence information
- Knowledge of tools used for network security analysis
- Knowledge of network concepts
- Wide Knowledge of server technologies including commonly used web servers, database servers, cloud storage and server-to-server secured network communications
- Reverse engineering experience in mobile applications, micro-services and Docker
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 22 Apr 2021