Digital Web Analyst (Senior Associate/Manager) #SGUnitedJobs #publicservice
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Public / Civil Service
We are looking for an experienced digital web analyst to join EDB’s digital marketing team. This is a unique chance for a highly motivated individual contributor who can improve the marketing team’s data literacy and help the team make data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate is an analytical and systematic thinker, who is naturally curious about customer behaviour and passionate about using data to improve performance. If this is you, we would love to have you on the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
As our digital web analyst, you will be responsible to collect, analyse, report and socialise website performance and insights regarding web visitors, leads, and web behaviours. This extends to making hypothesis and recommendations to improve overall marketing effectiveness. The scope of work includes and not limited to:
- Web analytics tagging implementation: Work with Marketing teams and external partners to determine tracking and measurement requirements, including guiding vendors to implement the tagging and ensure that the tracking codes are installed and firing correctly
- Web analysis and optimisations: Work with the website team to undertake regular performance reviews to uncover learnings and insights to guide subsequent optimisation plans. The end outcome is to improve overall website performance and any other campaign KPIs. Analysis should be based on observable data collected through mining of Adobe Analytics data.
- Performance and insights reporting: Determine ongoing performance reporting needs to design and develop web analytics reports and dashboards. This will include co-developing website KPIs and metrics with the relevant business and marketing teams
- Web development and personalisation: Work with the website team to create test and/or personalisation plans to enhance visitors’ experience and increase engagement with site content.
- Training and education: Evangelise, train and socialise internal business and marketing teams on web analytics metrics, dashboards, and in making data driven decisions.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be
- A degree in relevant discipline (eg. marketing, economics, statistics, math)
- 2-5 years of experience in web analytics
- Advanced user of web analytics tool, preferably in Adobe Analytics
- Experience in building performance dashboards using data visualization tools (for e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Domo, Datorama)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of statistical analysis, inference and experimental design
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing concepts and best practices
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business needs, draw meaningful conclusions and develop actionable recommendations based on data collected
- Able to work independently, has strong project management skills and attention to detail
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date
Closing on 30 Apr 2021