ST LUKE'S ELDERCARE LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Contract, Part Time, Permanent
S$1600 - S$2300
We are currently looking for Driver to join our St Luke's Family, assisting the daily care programmes and operations at our Day Centre.
The job duties includes,
- Driving Client from their home to the centre or centre to home.
- Conducting daily visual check on the clients’ health conditions and well-being.
- Receiving clients upon their arrival at the centre and during the departure sent-off to the waiting vehicle.
- Pick & Send clients safely and punctually as scheduled. (Door-Door) Call family members when required.
- Ensure clients safety while boarding & alighting from vehicle.
- Conduct safe handling of clients who requires assistance.
- Admin Duty
- Maintain up-to-date namelist of clients on transport.
- Assist in scheduling clients’ transport time-table in the most efficient manner.
- Keep vehicle log book up-to-date.
- Vehicle maintenance
- Conduct daily check on vehicle.
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance and repair schedules.
- To carry out the driving and dispatch duties as assigned by the centre manager / supervisor.
- Supervising clients to carry out their routine re-habilitation, therapy and diversional activities.
- Lead or support daily exercises and activities prescribed by the rehabilitation team.
- Serve meals including tea/ coffee breaks to clients and may require to feed clients
- Assisting elderly in toileting
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the centre at all times and carry out the necessary cleaning daily.
- Assist carestaff/ TA in performing routine duties in caring for clients eg conduct programs, assist in basic ADLs, conduct screening & assessment.
- Assist to maintain cleanliness of centres (eg simple cleaning, disposal of waste)
- To undertake any multi-skilled job as assigned by Centre Manager.
- Candidate must hold a Class 3 license.
- Willingness and patience in serving the elderly clients
- Prior experience in driving / caregiving duties in Hospitals; Nursing Homes or individual parents would be advantageous.
- Candidate who are keen on a career switch would be considered.
- Singaporean only
Closing on 29 Jan 2021