DRIVER CUM PROGRAMME ASSISTANT #SGUnitedJobs
ABER CARE PTE. LTD.
Environment / Health, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Medical / Therapy Services
S$1400 - S$2500
You will be an integral part of the team to provide nursing care to seniors at their Home .
- Assist in providing interactive activities to clients in the Centre or in the client’s home
- Provides personal care/escort assistance according to the individual needs (i.e. grooming, dressing, peri-care, showers, bathing, toileting, transferring, housekeeping, meal preparation/feeding, laundry, shopping) in the Centre or in the client’s home
- Provide blood pressure and blood sugar measurement and reading with supervision of nurse
- Assist the multidisciplinary team regards to the client’s care plan
- Safely transporting elderly to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular vehicle maintenance
- Singaporeans Only
- Minimum GCE N level; WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care) or equivalent
- Able to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Physically fit and good working attitude
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license and clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulation
- Experience in eldercare is an advantage
Check out http://abercare.sg/jobs-vacancies/ for detail
Interested applicant please email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +65 6721 9231.
Abercare.sg | EA License No. 18C9070 | Germaine Er Si Ying | Registration No. R1875721
Closing on 12 Feb 2021