E Pfiles Document Scanning Officer (6+6 months contract)
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT BOARD
Public / Civil Service
The incumbent will be responsible to scan documents and ensure the quality of the documents are in order.
The job scope is as follows:
- To scan the physical documents as searchable PDF files
- After scans are complete, to ensure scanned documents are complete and legible.
- To verify that information uploaded in digital pfiles are accurate and complete
- Logs down issues and progress daily
- Other duties where required (e.g. data patching in system, disposal of records)
- Able to handle sensitive HR information (e.g. salary and performance matters), and maintain confidentiality of HR data
- Meticulous in handling and checking HR data
- Maintains productivity and quality by meeting the daily scanning target with little supervision
- Can commit full-time to the 6+6 month contract involvement for this project
- 1 year of working experience and preferably in HR
We review applications and interview on a rolling basis. Applicants can expect to receive an application outcome within 8 weeks of application date.
Closing on 23 Dec 2021