PAP COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Education and Training
S$1700 - S$3650
• Identify How Children (Birth to Age 3) Learn and Develop
Curriculum & Pedagogy
• Assist in Planning and Implementing Developmentally Appropriate Teaching, Learning and Caregiving Approaches Aligned to Curriculum Frameworks
• Assist in observation and documentation of children’s learning.
• Assist in integrating respectfulness, responsiveness and reciprocity within the curriculum.
Interactions & Relationships
• Display sensitivity to each child’s needs (within a group setting) through respectful, responsiveness and reciprocal interactions and relationships with children.
• Support children’s development of secure attachments through warm, consistent and nurturing caregiving.
Healthy, Safety & Nutrition
• Adhere to health, safety, nutritional and hygiene standards and procedures.
Secondary / WPLN4 / WPLN5
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).
Closing on 05 Feb 2021