UES HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Building and Construction, Engineering
S$2500 - S$5000
- Supervise installation and testing and commissioning of electrical system.
- Work on site and with clients and other stakeholders.
- Project coordination, ensure project is on schedule and is running smoothly.
- Develop cost estimates for electrical products and electrical works, inclusion of scheduling electrical works.
- Handles technical matter on the site.
- Working knowledge of electrical systems, including motion, temperature measurement, PID Loop, Safety Interloocek circuits, etc.
- Working knowledge of AC/DC Power Distribution Systems including selection of circuit breakers, power supplies, contractors, cable sizing, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering (Degree must be recognized by the Professional Engineers Board, Singapore).
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the construction industry preferably in water or wastewater projects.
- Have some relevant electrical engineering or E&IC design would be advantageous.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous and analytical with excellent problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and take the pressure.
- Position will be based in Tuas site
Closing on 21 Jan 2022