End User Computing Senior/ Lead
GOVERNMENT TECHNOLOGY AGENCY
Public / Civil Service
The Government Technology Agency (GovTech) aims to transform the delivery of Government digital services by taking an outside-in" view, putting citizens and businesses at the heart of everything we do. We also develop the Smart Nation infrastructure and applications, and facilitate collaboration with citizens and businesses to co-develop technologies.
Join us as we support Singapore’s vision of building a Smart Nation - a nation of possibilities empowered through info-communications technology and related engineering.
We are constantly looking for Infrastructure Engineers with broad and deep technical expertise across multiple domains, best practices and technologies. Execute new initiatives and enhancements that result in innovative use of your domain technology knowledge to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
What to expect:
- Provide essential enterprise level end user computing services to Public Service agencies.
- Execute new initiatives and enhancements that result in innovative use of desktop technologies to meet the needs of forward-looking Public Service agencies.
- Work with team leaders and outsourced service providers to plan, manage and deliver projects to upkeep, strengthen or create new desktop services to enhance service satisfaction and delivery.
- Execute projects to deliver desktop services that achieve standardisation of desktop services across Public Service agencies to reduce operations overheads and greater satisfaction of desktop services.
- Monitor and maintain desktop services across Public Service agencies and work with outsourced service providers to attend to issues, problems and request for changes.
How to succeed:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure for end point services
- Good technical knowledge of end point technologies as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies such as network and servers
- Possess technical knowledge in the design and implementation of Microsoft 365 services including managing user identity, access and roles
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to present ideas and influence stakeholders
- An adaptable and bold individual who dares to try new things and take smart risks
- Passion and belief in GovTech core values – Agile, Bold and Collaborative
Closing on 26 Jan 2022