Enterprise Grants Officer / Senior Enterprise Grants Officer, Revenue & Corporate Services Division
INLAND REVENUE AUTHORITY OF SINGAPORE
Public / Civil Service
Make your mark. Create an impact.
At IRAS, we partner you to deliver quality services and foster a competitive economic environment to achieve growth for our nation. By leveraging digital capabilities as part of a future-ready team, your opportunities keep expanding.
- Answer queries from enterprises on Government payouts schemes administered by IRAS, including handling appeals and feedback from various channels
- Ensure compliance with eligibility conditions. This includes conducting audits and data analysis to detect and deter abuse and fraud
- Involve in the planning stage of payout schemes, including working on system design, governance structure, implementation strategy to execution and work improvement
- Build scalability in work processes
- Prepare publicity and educational material on schemes
- Background in Accountancy, Business Studies, Law, Computer Science or Engineering
- Service oriented and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong project management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Familiarity with governance issues, risk management and compliance matters as there is a need to build a robust system
- Having experience in taxpayer audit and education would be a plus, as the allotment role would entail anti-gaming aspects
Please submit your resume via Careers@Gov. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Closing on 15 Jun 2021