Executive, Procurement (Pharmacy)
ALPS PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Purchasing / Merchandising
S$3200 - S$4500
You will assist in drug procurement and stock management activities such as:
- Monitor drug usage patterns in the institution/ clinics for best forecast of future contracts.
- Ensure timely availability of drugs to all pharmacies from central warehouse and vendors.
- Management and maintenance of contracts
- Manage drug out-of-stock situations by liaison with supliers, 3PLs and sourcing for alternative/ non-registered/ exemption sources.
- Performing day-to-day procurement and distribution activities, which include outsource third party logistic partner.
- Coordinate drug recall situations and return of defective products to suppliers.
- Assist in collection of information for drug supplier evaluation.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Degree in Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or Pharmacy Science/Supply Chain
- IT savvy
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with SAPMM and experience in inventory management is an advantage
Closing on 04 Feb 2021