Executive, Programme Management Unit
CIVIL SERVICE COLLEGE
Public / Civil Service
S$1800 - S$3000
- Provide administrative and logistical support for existing and new training programmes, seminars, conferences, study visits and ad hoc events of CSC.
- Responsible for full spectrum of course administration and logistic duties
- Monitor course take-ups, revenue and expenses of programmes
- Responsible for keeping accurate and proper records.
- Proper accrual of expenditures related to the programmes/events.
- Comply with college service standards and operations guidelines.
- Meet college and team KPIs.
- Provide timely publicity of course information, issuing of course placement letters, billing of participants and payment to trainers and vendors
- Prepare procurement documents, eg. Invitation to Quote.
- Provide support and assistance to associate trainers and resource persons for the smooth delivery of programmes
- Work with other support units like Finance, AV, Admin and Estate and Customer Service to create a conducive learning environment for the participants
- Manage database system for CSC alumni
- Work closely with Team Leader to provide timely course updates and raise any potential service lapses to Management.
- Work closely with Institute Development Officer to ensure programme support is timely and in accordance with Institute’s requirements.
- Project planned runs, schedules and budgets/forecasts for new Financial Year.
- Update programme details for CSC marketing and publicity and suggest promoting measures.
- Monitor the quality of training programmes through programme evaluations and feedback.
- Engage Institute to review and revamp the content of the programmes (where necessary), to ensure its relevancy and accuracy.
- Relevant working experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Organized and meticulous.
- Team player and able to work under pressure and short deadlines.
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Good problem-solving and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in another Asian language will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with integrity and drive for excellence in work.
Closing on 17 Jun 2021