Executive/Senior Executive, Contracts Management
ALPS PTE. LTD.
S$3200 - S$4500
This role will be reporting to HOD, Contracts Management.
- Ensure all goods and services are procured according to policies, procedures and standard contractual terms.
- Highly proficient in IT related contracts review
- Responsible for pre to post contract administration.
- Ensure compliance with corporate governance when managing the contract administration processes.
- Reviews the Terms & Conditions (“T&C”) with vendors together with buyers and users.
- Provide justification and recommendation on negotiated T&C in the Approval to Award paper.
- Draft and prepare contract documents and letters i.e. contract compilation, issue letters on liquidated damages, termination of contract, extension of contract, Banker’s Guarantee (“BG”) renewal/extension, vendor warning letters, etc.
- Liaise with buyers, users and vendors on any disputes, variations and all contractual matters.
- Reports on the performance of vendors.
- Support and advice buyers and users on liquidated damages, BG and insurances pertaining to RFPs/tenders/Waiver of competition and contracts.
- Monitor contract and BG expiries and trigger buyers and users for necessary follow up action.
- Ensure all compilation of contracts are done properly and signed according to financial authorization limits.
- Ensure all contracts are filed centrally and managed accordingly.
- Provide contract administrative support to the department.
- Perform any ad-hoc task assigned by the HOD.
- Diploma in Law or Legal Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a contracts management team/department
- Ability to multitask efficiently whilst maintaining strong quality of work and attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral
- Highly ethical and able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Closing on 13 Mar 2021