Executive/Senior Executive, Food Services (1 Year Contract)
Customer Service, Public / Civil Service
Duties and responsibilities include but not restricted to the following:
• Verifying broad-based grant applications which include ensuring that applications are routed for the right sector
- Verifying company’s details to ascertain eligibility
- Verifying quotations submitted by company are legitimate and according to the cost cap
- Qualifying the grant and routing the applications to the right officer
• Processing of micro-enterprises (i.e. • Handle queries pertaining to EDG grant/broad-based enquires
• Work with Food Division to highlight issues and challenges faced while processing EDG applications
The candidate must possess at least a diploma or equivalent. You must be independent, meticulous, self-driven and have a strong customer-oriented mindset. At times, you may be required to multitask and manage more than one project concurrently while keeping to the service standards. You should be proficient in MS Office.
Candidates with experience in external customer-facing roles and good written and verbal communication skills would have an advantage.
Closing on 16 Jun 2021